Thursday, February 7, 2008

why me!

you see right, when i go out to malacca, my families sort of second home, i get bored and play some kind of portable electronic.
so, my family has a psp..

yes, PSP...

so, i bring along la..
we actually were mostly playing cards and so-called betting...^^
funness la..
then right, we went out to a place around a'famosa named Cowboy Town.

Spoilers ahead

IT SUCKED.

Spoiler Ended.^^"
well, when we went back, guess what.

WE PLAYED MORE CARDS..=="
the next morning, i woke up and wanted to play psp.

WTH ITS NOT THERE!?
*including my angpau worth RM***.
(YES, THREE DIGITS)
i was so panicked..
well, after that, i kena a little scolding due to that i brought it along
but because it was stolen, i guess i got it easy.
Thanks mom, dad.

another discovery,
my phone which was once hardy, isnt.
Lmao...
eh, its so old alrd la!
how wanna last???
its from my mom and sister, then to mom, to 5 months in the box then me
you think its still in good shape?
yea it is, but loose la.. if dropped at foot length, it will come out of the cover, and the battery will go flying.
so..
if from at least my lets say, knee, how ar?

...

so..
DAD, digital is my favorite place to go now ^^
anytime, anyplace, actually, digital mall is better.
Well, malacca...haih..
(p/s) sorry jon kok, i bluffed you indirectly.. ^^" my bad.

so meowed-B.I.R.

No comments: