Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Boleh Blah

HATE IS A STRONG WORD,BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.
yes, you know who you are.
Chances are for nuts la.
Give me a break, and get a life.
YES,YOU.
leave us alone, and get a life.
your the only one which ive given 5 chances ok?
And i doubt your commitment.
I'm Done.
I say it now.
YOU ARE ANNOYING.
YOU ARE LAME. In a bad way. I mean, how bad can you get la.
actually, i think you got no dignity ok?
and stop picking on certain people cause you THINK they dont THINK your ANNOYING OK!?
So, get a life, then we'll talk about changing your attitude.
On the other side of the world,
rainbow monkeys, rainbow monkeys,
all so very round, and super chunky.
Bringing love, wherever they go,
Everybodys made of a big RAINBOW!
oh red and yellow,
and pink and blue,
Rainbow Monkeys, rainbow monkeys
WE
LOVE
YOU!
XD!!!
so said-B.I.R.

No comments: