Sunday, February 10, 2008

Aint the best

i know i aint the best, but this is who i am.
Thank God i got good friends and family that really stand by me and understand most of my problems which i face.
Time for a Thank you Post.

-Family-
Dad-Thanks for being my Dad for 15 years already.. i really wanna thank you for being the great father you are, and trying so many times to get me what im want.
Thanks for teaching me to grow and live like a real man im supposed to be.

Mom-Thanks for nurturing me and caring so much that it is uncountable. Thanks also for showing me unconditional love no matter how many times i lost my *temper*.^^ Eventhough im not such of a good son, well, let me do my best because you have done yours.

Sam-Thanks So Much, for being my sarcastic sister that has thought me to withstand certain people with ease, and for teaching me to grow more matured in my life. Also, i wanna thank you for showing me the right things to do in life, how to trust, how to love.

-Bongos-

Nick-Thanks for being such a smart-witted guy that comes up with such jokes that no one as lame as you could think of. And, i also wanna thank you for being such a great perosn in my life, and guiding me little by little on the path of real lameness. ^^

Josh- Really now, thanks for being SUCH A GIRL ADDICT!! i mean, if you werent here, being a girl addict, who else could we ejek on EVERY GIRL in church? I also want to thank you on teaching me a thing or two in life. thankies man, life wouldnt be the same.

Matt- For being such a cina pek ok!! you are seriously such a great fellow man. No one else could make up such lame lines man. Also, thanks for showing me that people can stand up for themselves even when they are the minority sometimes. And also for teaching me how to withstand a few things in life.

-Ladies-

Joyce-thanks for giving me such laughter and joy girl, you seriously brighten up my day, and also for showing me what i could be from inside of me.you have also thought me how to be such a hero sometimes. Thanks, it has been such a big help.

Janielle- for showing me that God is always by me, also that you are always reading to help me as well. Also, thanks for showing me that i can be a leader, and actually win!! i mean, ive never won even 3rd before? haha.. man, it was fun. GY camp has thought me something big, and you thought me even more.

Lilian-hai,hai. You have been a sudden blessing i never realized was there. thank you so much for teaching me such crap, ZEEEOMG.. and for laughing at my lameness.. its really such a blessing for you to come into my life.. You Have brighten my day, so ill try everyday to brighten yours. Thankies. =)

Lynnette-Thanks for having such a unique laugh.. I laugh all the time cause of your laugh, then you laugh cause i laugh,. then the riot is upon us. ^^ thanks, a whole lot.

Shirlynn-Thank you for being such a great great person in my life that was never really known before this.. i really wanna say thanks so many times, but either forgot, or scared to do so.. well, THANKS!!! XD

Evelyn-For being such a tiny, cute little girl that has such a big heart. Thanks for caring so much for all of us, and for being such a princess-like girl.. ^^ will never forget girl.

Sherwyn-For giving me such encouragement, and for being such a queen in your little world of yours.. so cutely funny wei.. keep it up.. ill support your kingdom anytime. ;)

Gaby-for being such a gaby-nator! queen crapper, never forget your king man.. keep on crapping and lovin the king, cause the king sure does love ya! X)

Theola-for being my first customer >.<>

Yoke Pei-for being such a great cheerleader, and a supporter in my life. Daytona, it was great.. XD

-Peeps from church-

Poh Leong-Thanks, for being such a big brother,the sifu, and being such a friend. I can never forget what you have done for me in my life, and for being such a Poh Leong. X3 i also wanna thank you for being a guideline in my work, teaching me without end, for such a long time alrd.
thanks man.

David Poh-The only thing im could remember from you is being such a good kid, now, youve gone totally out of my imagination, and its good. ^^ thanks for teasing me for no reason, that makes me do the face, that make you laugh horny-ly then turn.. hope to do that more. XD

David Swee- For being my friend from such a young age, until now, and for being the out of this world person that no one realizes. well, I definitely realize it, for sure. Love ya, man. ;D

Isaac-For being such a blur fellow that is so ridiculously blur, its funny. Thanks for all the fun we had man, we will definitely have more of that. ;D

Dexter Teh-For being my big brother from small till now. I always knew you cared man. Hope you knew that i did too, just didnt know how to show it. ope you know now, actually seems like you knew it all along. XD

Ezra-thanks, for being such a ridiculously witty fellow, with such great comeback, great man.If i didnt know you, i guess life wont have such lame stuff, and my thinking of spiders would just be spiders.. thanks man.. ><

Dillon-for being a great brother, and for being a great GA with the cat-food X). Love it, the cats around Bukit Jelutong.XD

Wei Loong-Although we started of a bit rocky, i knew that you have never really hated me for any reason being, and i was just a little too paranoid. I want to say that im sorry, and that i will always cherish you changing my life around.

Joel Gan- I dunno why, but i guess you have helped me in my daily life by just being your sarcastic self. aI know, its wierd, and you actually seriously hate me, but if your dont, thanks for pretending to hate me. if you seriously do, well, just continue hating me.. It builds up my self-confidence sometimes, not mentioning my courage to face up to you sometimes, and also to be humble, when i really dont want to cause nothing. Thanks. =)

-Peeps from school-

Theres only one thing to say, THANKS FOR BEING THE 2S I BOTH LOVE AND CHERISH!!!!!!
GAHHH!!! IM COMING BACK TO YOU GUYS YOU KNOW! WATCH OUT!! XD!!! to all of you, wish you all well, all the best, all the lameness. may the force be with me. XD!

-To the somehow forgotten...-
you arent forgotten.. you are all cherished in my heart, till forever. XD!You guys know who you guys are!!

Finally, my Lord And Savior,

-JESUS-
Oh, Lord, i wanna thank you for bringing me all the people above and more.You know i Love them all with all my heart, and God, give me the courage to say to all of them, that I LOVE THEM for all they have done in my life, and that i will cherish them always.Also help me to always care for them, no matter what may happen, and that I can bless them all,in anyway i can.

*the Lord does answer prayers, i just did! XD!*

Finally, Thanks to all who just read this post.
Thanks.

so cherished-B.I.R.

No comments: