Friday, February 29, 2008

I might be big, but my spirit transparent?

Ive been having a loss of Loving God..
Absoulutely no semangat at all..
you know, like when joshua just comes out of no where and jumps around, yea.. that kind..
had to turn down a pesanan to songlead this coming sunday in fellowship hall...
deep apologies..
I just cant get up there, expecting to touch little kiddies and see revival if i myself requires
revival k..
thank God Ps. Ree Shih is Kind and Understanding wei..haha..
I was looking forward to this Sunday, get to church, Get a Touch from God, Accept revival..
And usually all those things are brought when the praise/worship kick in.. ppl get into the "ZONE"

My sister does just that.
Saturday AND Sunday?
wow man, stamina.
Thank God i have a Sister like her.

Samantha

i NEVER say this since so long. I Love you Sister.

No comments: