Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love Love ME

-LOVE IS-
-GOD-
MAN, if I had a Photo of Himself, here, i would be in Heaven, k?
-Family-
...
wish i had photos.. should take some next time..
-Kronk-


Well said.

-Shiro-


Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah Him panting away after chasing a ball..

-Friends-

ELIJAH ROCKS. Literally.

the only picture of a schooling budday.. cow.. wheres the rest of em!!

Get outta my face, I SAID, GET outta MY FACE.



labelled under family la..

joshi-junior.. wat a name man.. thats why, we are friends..
nick-ness.. my sickness.. haha

-Girls-

Cynthia!!

Su Mei!!

Liliano!!
So many more girls, so little time..
so little pictures too..

-Dexter-


He is Important
-Music-

greatest album realeased yet,won by two votes, me and my sister.
Ok.. keep playing in your little wonderland, ok?
Ok, Whats with the sheep in my room?

OF COURSE..explict content.. i get the clean version k?

-Bleach-


yep, thats bleach for ya.


I AM YOUR FATHER-2


THANK YOU!!

-Nonsense-


Why, la brandon, why.

Try to spot Victor, a scared little boy, who wants to go home. THEN LAUGH.

keep wondering why, ok?



Yeeeeee...hahaha

why? why am i saying all this?
I

Dont

Know

REALLY, i dont!

just felt like appreciating ppl a little more..
So many things to say, such little time..
ONE THING TO SAY THOUGH.
My Heart Is Open.
no, not to girls ONLY.
to anything.
wanna critisize, go ahead.
wanna love me, ill love you back.
Need help, ill do my best.
got a problem, let me help you.
anything. My mind free alrd.
now, my mom wants me to sleep, and she is masaging my neck.. i dont like that too much..
That means, i got to sleep.
B.I.R.

No comments: