Sunday, February 3, 2008

well,

now that thats over...
yes, i admit that i liked joyce.
to the extend ill call it seriously, I LOVED joyce.
Im sorry ive made you feel uncomfortable.
and also that ive been such a drag in your daily life.(or so i think la)
i also wanna say thanks,
for letting me see that theres more chance for me.
and that my life shouldnt be secured by the walls.
i also wanna say sorry again for thinking wrongly about ehat you said.
(i should have known.. your all nonsense..=D)
and now, im proud to say, i hope your proud too,
that,
i do not like you anymore.
thanks to Poh Leong,
my mind is clear =).
And to lilian, now i feel more relieved. ZOMG.=D
and finally, to Joyce.
i wanna thank you for bearing with my stupidity all the time,
and teaching me the real way although you knew i liked you a whole darn lot.
guess its my fault that i dont like you anymore as well, but hey,
we really close good friends enough right? ^^
well, thats bout that, and i got to sleep.
Goodnight world.
I sleep with a smile.
SEE!=D

No comments: