Thursday, February 14, 2008

Answers

Ok, the answer is nothing...
theres no answer to my question, and theres will be no question to my answer.
I did mention a few posts back that i had a Gundam from our cj7 adventure..
here it is...
The before stage, you know, the stage where its still in parts.. you didnt know that!?
^^
yeesshh.. so hard to make you..

if you thought you have a lot of rubbish..

endless land of waste..

plastics are so annoying.. i had to throw them..haha



ok, wheres my feet?
still wondering.. WHERES MY FEET!? where IS IT!?!?!?

hahh..finally.. now then, my head please.
weapon please,tool of grace and compassion.. i finally have no painful fingertips.. weapon of grace in its rightful place.
hah!! Im a model! overview shot..
I.AM.YOUR.FATHER.
WAAAAAACHACHACHACHACHA!!
lemons
negative lemons
decided to camwhore for a moment there..




i think that was the best..haha



lights.



negative lights.



this is where negative got scary..



my room, happiness and joy overflows..


AHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!
Anyways, todays Valentines.

i gave all the girls in my former class a whole bunch of chocolates..

hope they liked it.. i think they did..

ehh, valentines day right, is not only for your Special girl alone, or guy, its for EVERYBODY.
but guys giving to guys, now THATS a LITTLE wierd.. oh wells..

Happy Valentines,Girls, Guys.

Sunny-ness,

guide my way.

No comments: