Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh I had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right

This time I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights
It's never too late to make it right
Sorry

I'm sorry I'm bad,
I'm sorry about all the things I said bout you
And I know I can't take it back
the way you make my world go around
I just wanted to say I'm sorry

I'm sorry.
thanks Lilian,Poh Leong.
you helped me a bunch.I know what you mean.=)
i dont know if your reading la.
im just so crapped up sad that im so paranoid.

No comments: