Sunday, February 10, 2008

hish.. i have too much fun la. thats so good.

yes, i do have so much fun..
yesterday, my moms side of the family came and played bleach, again..haha...
then, we had dinner.
then, more bleach and winning eleven..
*i cant play that game..; wanna tackle also cannot.. sorry guys..^^*
the next day, which is today, Sunday, we went to curch, my family and i, then, after service, went to Shirlynns house and makan!!!
Woohh.. i tell, you, im so thankful i didnt bring my money there.. XD!!
we played *choh tai ti*?
big 2 la.
then played blackjack.
MOSTLY, i lost. ^^
but, im such a kind-hearted man, i didnt ask their money even when i won, im not a bad guy right?
*angel konon..*
after all that, played bleach AGAIN..
then, played more cards, fellowship-ed.. and much more la..
tomoro, you think i would have a break..
NO..

Tomorrow, CJ7!!! WOOOHHOOOO!!!
with joshua, matthew, lilian,lynnette, and joshua's budday from school.
*kinda forgot his name, ><" sorries man.
oh well, fun never stops.
till PMR.
then, after PMR, F-U-N kicks back in.
did i mention, i had a HAIR-CUT!!!
nice la, go back school kena laughs.. =="
oh well, did you know that the barber in bukit jelutong there is like a *killer*?
YES! ITS TRUE!!
first, he pulled out the TOOL OF DOOM.
the thing that goes ZZZZZZZ
i forgot whats its called.
*shaver? no..*
he got so near my skull, it tickled..
NONO!! its not funny!

If it tickled to much, i can jump, then he will ACCIDENTALLY kill me, you know?
^^"
then right, after he failed, he went for the scissors.
he tried to cut my dignity away!!
luckily, i told him, 'uncle, short ya, not takde rambut'
he said, like he didnt know, "ohh, ya."
SEE!!!

DIGNITY CUTTER!!
then, he went all-out.
he tried to slice my ear out with THE SMALL SHAVER.
he went so near my ear, and tried to slice it.
Luckily, another customer came in, and stopped him, cause he didnt want a witness.
fuuhh.. then, i looked into his tilted mirror of horror, to look at his Mistake of Nature he did to me.*my friend thought me that word.. ^^*
it was so horrible, i payed him a RM10 to just let me go.


wanna die of horror? look..


WAAAAARRGGHHH!!!THE HORROR!! THE HORROR!!
" MY EYES!!"

haha, ok la, it wasnt THAT bad la, but he seriously tickled me wei.
and no, he is not a KILLER,
kidding la wei.. dun scared..


tomoro..tomoro and tomoro,
creeps in this petty pace from day to day..
William Shakespear man.. Life's Brief-case Candle

No comments: