Monday, February 4, 2008

Fall Headfirst onto a rocky road then ill see what you say.-Stupid Non-caring- bukit-jelutonger. (haha!)

ishness.
haha..
today, i went for my daily monday-thursday cycling.
and i realized, hey! Sharon stays around bukit jelutong right?
(Sharon is my School Compadre)
so, i wanted to give her a surprise la.
So, i sms Calvin, my school Compadre as well, and asked him whats her phone number.
after doing that, i cycled down towards the main road of that area.
while going down, i wanted to be hero, and for no reason, i bent down a little.
then, not realizing, there was a bump in the road.
Smart la, i practically jumped, then came back down.
I was like, fuuuhh.. thank God.
3 seconds later, i lost controll of my bike, and it went flying.

not just flying, flying above me.


i was falling head-first you know, then, with God's Serious blessings, my hands took the fall instead, then, my bike came falling on me.
SOOOOO STINGING!!!
anyways, after i sat up, sat on the streetside, then i heard ringin...
look, ohh, Calvin..
ohh, so THATS sharons number..


ok..
so, thinking her house was VERY near the place, i sms her and told her i was gonna need a little
bit of help.
actually, it was near enough la.. kinda far, but near.. everything in bukit jelutong is connected la..
so, i went this lorong, that lorong, until she told me where her house was.
then, i started my journey la.. with my hand bleeding a little, and my otehr hand bleeding a little
too..haha.. and my leg hurting a little bit too, i cycled all the way..

then when i reach the lorongs where she stayed, i looked around..
i saw two cute little doggies, barking at their food.
so, i sms her,
"Hey, could you come out of your house,er, and bring a plaster.. Oh, your house is nice..^^"
wonder what she was thinking la. haha..
so then, she came out, ask me how did i come so far, and bla bla bla.. then, we said goodbyes, and i cycled back..



FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE!!
thanks Sharon Nightingale!!
heres a few pictures from my 2-hour-Long Journey.

i could have ended up like that scratch there..hhaa..




Damn..haha..


thanks a buncho lotso gracias SHARON!!!!!XD!!!




after that, i climbed down this hill with full stupidity summore... ISH!!!haha

Thanks A Ton!

im so glad i got friends in Bukit Jelutong.. ^^..

read my earlier post, world.

I mean every word, so guys, good luck in the game! XD!

No comments: