Sunday, December 2, 2007

TAG AGAIN!!! i like this...

I'm SOOOO into tags!!! if you got an empty space, let me noe!! ill fill it up!!! LOL...

thx to bawanie rachel for her tag...haha... i perasaan sikit la... say she tag me k??


Lilian's gonna have fun tonight...haha


COMPLETE THE 30 SENTENCES

1. My ex is: so unlucky that shes my ex...lol
2. I am listening to:
3. Maybe I should: finish my nametag... lol... i havent even started la!!
4. I love: ****** haha my ex...LMAO
5. My best friends: are not best... they're THE best.(yes that includes u, ex)

6. I don’t understand: girls...haha... my ex...
7.I lose:My mind most of the time.. when im not... ppl say i alrd did...haha
8. People say:I wanna be his girl... damm im not in the waiting list...(guys say...) wth!! u got a waiting list?!?!?

Problem here... 9. is gone... thx to bawanie...-.-

10. Love is:everything the world needs.... wheres the love?!?!?
11. Somewhere, someone:is hating me... i noe it... its you aint it..

12. I will always: L-O-V-E- God, Family, Friends(especially the girls... they need more) ,****** unrevealed...and my ex...(ok ill quit the ex buisness, just dont kill me)
Forever: EMO-tion(at least until my next phrase comes along and kicks EMO-tion out...
15. My cell phone is: 1 day old...(the sim card at least...)
16. When I wake in the morning:I thinka bout ****** ....and family.... and friends...lol

17. I get annoyed at: ppl who annoy me most... once is ok, but if u continue, ill snap.
18. Parties are:where sin emerges...(US wild parties at least...)
19. My dog is:Shiro and Thunder!!!
20. Kisses are the worst when: my ex gave them... hahaha!!!!okok!!!
22. Tonight I will:1stly, pray then i go on an amazing adventure through the space of my feeble mind...

sleep...
23. Tomorrow I will:hopefully not die...(choi!!!)
24. I really want:Joyce not to go to Sarawak.. whose gonna crap with me then??oh yea... gaby, lets go makan!! lol
25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I:looked good...lol...
26. I will drive my car:when i get on the ps2 and play burnout again...
27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” :I PARK. no?? wat??
28. Bright or Dark Room?:Dark, when the shadow is dead...
29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: wonder when that bed came to place... who was in here... and firsty actually...(WTH... )
30. The last thing I said to someone was:hey babe...(slap!!)

there ya go... theree ppl i tag...

1. Nikki Hilton/Kiki Lala Chocolate Sweet/Nicholas
2.My tiny poodle in my bag/My camera man IF i ever camwhore again/Uncle Winky Piny (sooo horny)/Joshua Lim
3.Lilian

saw the boring-ness on the last name??? Lol....hahaha

go my ppl!!!

No comments: