Monday, December 3, 2007

dumbas cats

haha... if ur a cat-lover, u might wanna skip this post lol...

Today i went out for a cycle...(yes i can!)

so on the way... a furry white cat with cute black spots appeared..lol
i was like 'yo, kitty'
and it said'meow...'
and i was like' ohh...kay...'
so i cycled away...

then i looked behide and there was that dumbas cat again!!

it was running after me and i was like'get it, cat!! scram!!'

i was scared to my wits!! it was running and running and i was like' God, please help me get rid of this cat!'

yes i prayed...what??

so i was cycling then i stopped...(tired)

so i turned around... and i saw nth...

then i felt a rubbing of fur on my leg

i was like...'*** cat...'

i was so pissed i kinda said "go to die la dumbas cat!! i put u in a can then onli u noe la... jeezz... cats... so stupid wan ahh?? dun come here and meow meow at me la... I NO FOOD LA!!!'

then it said'meow meow..'

i said' I WHACK U NICELY!!'

then it went away sadly...

hahaha!!! i felt pretty good you know, scolding a cat although it doesnt understand me...lol

after that i cycled down and slowly because the cat kinda cornered me at a random bukit jelutong place...

then i saw 1 ringgit... lol!!!!

hahaha cats can drag moni to me man!! haha

so after that i caught up with the cat, and gave it a cookie...haha

it purred... then i said' ya la ya la... dun pur around here la... i slap u!!'

it went away... and i laughed...hahaha

dumbas cats...hahaha!!!
they're not SOOO bad la i guess... one of there brother or sister let me to a ringgit...lol!!!

No comments: