Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our little Adventure--bryans point of view...

there were three rocks...
there was me..
haha.. ok la..
me and my sister sam had to run an errand for our parents.
we had to walk over to a shop across our house...
we walked there for 10 minutes in the sun...
to find out those ppl in the shop dont got no phone..
WTH?!?
so...hahahaha
while walking back my sister was saying...
"hey look at that! theres a river there!! walk across la!!"
then i said with all my bukit jelutong knowings
"there is no bridge to cross over... but there are rocks la.."
==" bad move..haha
"lets go la!!"
my sister said..
"no need la.. wasting time"
i said..
so in the end.. we walked a while.. reached the rocks and i said
"sure anooott.."
my sister said..
"ok waaaattt.."
then she went halfway..
all the way.. then i went..
i was scared outta my pants..
*note* we both had our handphones in our pants
then i walked...and almost slipped cause of my dumbas sandals..
no grip..haha
then i was halfway and i said...
"che.. how to pass this rock??"
cause it had such small standing place..
==" dun make fun of me laaaaaaa
then i put both my hands on the rock..
said a little prayer.. and crossed...hahaha
guess what.. i did it!!
and now... i guess my sister is gonna humiliate me by blogging bout it..
haha...
ive learnt a gooood lesson today..
NO GUTS, NO GLORY.
im gonna go hide in the corner now..until my maruah tambah balik..haha
I DIDNT WANT MY PHONE SPOILT LA...
JUST GOT IT...OK!?

No comments: