Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gy Camp

I'm dead tired after gy camp..

my legs are crying...

my eyeballs cant vry anymore cause i cried litres of water on the last night...

my throat is sore..

my butt is aching..

my nose is itchy..

and I am just tired...

so.. yea..

give one last cheer for the all-powerful

ELMO'S WORLD!!!

yay...
i finally am on the winning team!!
haha.. great thx to my all-so-sweet-Ldr...
JANIEEELLEEE!!!
thx janielle.. i couldnt have done anything without you PUSHING me...
haha... literaly.
and thx to all the klang ppl for helping me finish off my nametags...

namely... han ern, melody, matthew *highjacker* and lilian...*another highjacker*

so..
love you guys..

just wanna amphesize on the last night... it was phenomenal..
i am still trying to get my tears out but nothing is left...
saving up my tears for the next camp!!
i really have to thank a few ppl for praying HARD for me..

Nicholas Shim, Matthew, Joshua Lim *actually we prayed for him but... gah!! whatevr*, Dexter *thx deiii* Jonathan Chew, David Poh, My very own sister Samantha Ong, Koh Poh Leong, Ezra *I prayed for him... what?? makes me feel good*, Wei Loong, Janielle And lastly Lilian *prayed for the two gals also...*

so anyway.. hope you guys are safe and blessed...

Love you all and continue the friendship.

Bryna is Dead Tired.

No comments: