Tuesday, December 4, 2007

anger management

i went down to bangsar with aunty lee lee and mum yesterday.
went to get some groceries for they're ladies-fine-dining event.
listening to aunty lee lee talk about how she's gonna cook her food makes one hungry.
she'll explain the tiniest, yummiest detail.
i think i'm going. THINK. =D

anyways, while we were at bangsar village shopping around,
i was pushing the trolley/cart.
this super FAT, STUPID lady goes, "excuse me".
so, being civilized as i was,
i moved my trolley to the side.
mind you, the lane was rather cramp.
but still, even after moving, she could not get her FAT BUM through.
so she muttered, "excuse me (again)
i moved lah. (AGAIN)
so, she squeezed her HUGE butt through,
in the process, she hits her shopping basket against my trolley.
so what does she do?
she glares at me and 'tsks'

WHAT THE??
hello? i'm not the one with the HUGE butt and who can't go through.
i am not the one who's stupid basket hit MY trolley.
go lose some weight lah. FAT BUM.


after this frustrating incident,
a white guy wants to cross.
so what does he do?
he says "excuse me".
i moved.
he can't go through.
i move AGAIN.
he passes. his LONG, LANKY legs hit my trolley.
he 'tsks' me.

WHHAAAAAATTTT THEEEE????
i'm not the one who can't look at the road and walk without hitting things.
mind him, HIS legs were moving, NOT my trolley.
and later on, i see this SAME guy, blocking an ENTIRE lane.
what did i do?
i 'tsk-ed' him back
okay, i didn't do that.
i rolled my eyes and walked away.

STUPID people who think they own the world.
GOOOOOOSSSEEEFLLLLAAABBBBAAAA.

after yesterday, i decided to watch a movie this morning.
i just finished that anger management show.
its a psychotic show for psychos.
yes, it is an old show.
but i haven't had time okay?
LOL.
anyways, i think adam sandler is the cutest thing. HAHA!
and NATALIE looks like adam sandler.
no, not in my dreams.
according to that celeb look-a-like thing.
nat is 85% like adam sandler. =D

i feel pretty, oh so pretty.
-watch the show. lol.

-sam

No comments: