Sunday, December 2, 2007

CAMWHORE

wow... its my first and i mean FIRST time camwhorin... thx to my camera-monkey joshua lim sakai, i can... lol...



me and kristine

me and david poh

me and dex

me and dexter again... nonsense sial..

me and elijah


me being lame with rain..(lol)



nick,superman and i


jonathan and joel murdering me


the man who made my camwhorin days posible, joshi junior,bongo 1


me, evelyn and a gal which destroyed the scenery, lilian...(lol...dun tellll)


me and the short joyce? me and sumei
zlwin in uniform...hahaha... curi from mat's blog lol.. so funny
my lame BUT HARDY phone

well, thats it for my camwhoring... take photo's with u other ppl next time... like lilian who has to destroy my sceneric background...haha.... see ya!!!


stupid nicki in the background...hahaha

No comments: