Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I LURVE TAGS!!

I came up with a saying...


I have got 2 tags.. my sis and Yenn the japan moneeeyy...

so here goes Cheyennes taggie...


1.what were you doing ten years ago?
i must have been a 4 year old...haha.. what four year olds do la...

(observing my sisters, i came to an answer...nothing)

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
being lame and cute (LMAO)

3.what are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
all la...

a)small bowl of chicken rice rice(yes thats a snack to me...)
b)luncheon meat(lol... in a ball)
c)frenchie fries
d)lolipops
e)lemons...haha lemon sweets ke, lemon jub jubs ke, anything la..

4.What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics?
a) top of the world-all american rejects
b)the takes over the breaks over-fall out boy(close enuf)
c)Hosanna-Hillsong
d)I dont love you-My Chemical Romance
e) Teenagers-My Chemical Romance

(lilian says i know all the song lyrics... but i like these few la...haha)

5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
a)Get girls
b)give some to my frens
c)get more girls
d) get me a new house somewhere by the beach
e)then i dunno...haha u guess la..

6.5 bad habits
a)hot head
b) extremist
c) dreamer
d) hypocite at times
e)exremist (i got no more to think about..haha) oh that makes lazy...haha

7.5 things you like to do
a)get my gal to love me
b) be able to watch what i say
c)know more 'you mama' jokes... like your mama so fat, when she jumped for joy, she got stuck..

haha lilian always laughes till kingdom come...

d)get to care more about the ppl i hate (none of u readers ok? i love you all)
e) i would like to get to know the ppl i LOVE especially(yes thats u sittin on the chair reading this blog)

8.5 favourite toys
a) my hardy phone(haha)
b)my ps2!!Joshua lost dearly to me...haha
c)the com...
d)i got no other toys...haha GUNDAM i guess..
e)my hardy phone..did i say that alrd??

9.5 things you'd never wear
a)nothin... i other terms my birthday suit k?
b)anythin a girl wears... especially a ***
c) shoes that are over the top la...
d)HOT pink
e) like cheyenne say, foer me this is even better, a TUTU!!! hahaha LMAO

10.5 things you hate to do
a)hate
b) i HATE to get ppl pissin me off... you know who u are, you.. you.. you little folk u!!
c)get ppl scold me for the things i didnt do
d)to get scolded for the things i DIDNT do..haha
e)do stuff..haha

5 people i tag:
ALL BONGOS...

oh wait... thats 3...haha oh well.. that includes lilian and joyce...(which is in SARAWAK...-.- ish..
)

now... my sisters tag...

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.(im... not gonna do that...=D)

#1im getting more annoyed nowadays... ppl keep your distance if u KNOW u WILL annoy me... (haha just kidding... onli ONE can annoy me to THAT suspense..)
#2 im starting to be able to talk to girls better...( haha girls take note k?)
#3 i always hope my frens are TRUE.. and i guess they are... i love you guys u noe that?
#4 my latest lame pose is to look like gerard way...hahaa...lame rite??
#5 i THINK im lame... all the time... most of the time im right
#6 i might be able to hold my temper but i aint gonna controll it if YOU piss me off..
#7 i tend to talk about that person alot...
#8 i GUESS i give ppl the benefit of the dout once to many...haha

i tag all u minions...

haha i fell into a hole which is deep, its called lOve... a few times..haha

No comments: