Saturday, July 19, 2008

To The People

OK. spent the day at aeon.
Celebrating JOSHUA LIM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!
*plays funeral music*
OK.
THEN.
i couldnt go with the la sallian's for JOSHUA LIM'S BIRTHDAY because i had to go back early.
and, they wanted to catch two movies.. and i cant.. plus the timing all clashing.


=(



SO, resorted to waiting for 1 hour, then watching movie with my sis Sam and Dexter.
=)
Before the 2:30pm movie in theater 9, seats G 12-14...
we went to Mac Donalds to makan a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. Tasty.
Talked with the seniors.. My sis, Dex, Aaron..
*ya, aaron was there, BUT. didnt watch movie with us. =(*
OH WELL.
we watched THE DARK KNIGHT.
*plays dramatic music*
it was good..
L O N G, but good.

:INTERLUDE:

BTW, i saw this seriously CHUNTED spraying at Aeon, about the latest Marvel movies, OMG.
DAMN CHUN.
will post when not lazy.

:INTERLUDE END:

THEN.
at 5:30, we went and met my dadeh at Vietnamese Maken House, and the lady there wanted to give me a balloon like a doggie, but i said no.
after that, went home..
NOW.
i dunno why.
MY EARS FEEL BURNING HEAT!
WHY!
Plus, My flu is really bad..
AND.
i have a bloody nose.
no, not cursing my nose la.
its seriously a BLOODY nose.
O.O...
hai. Bad it is.







Shirlynn Has A Blog Shirlynn Has A blog Shirlynn Has A Blog Shirlynn Has A Blog Shirlynn Has A Blog!!!

I THINK i made my point. =)
Fin~

No comments: