Sunday, July 13, 2008

To the nameless freak named Shiathead

you really dont wanna mess with me little man.
Cause there aint no mountain high enough,
aint no Valley low enough,
Aint no river long enugh,
TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING TO YOU.

Go play your little kiddy games, what certs la.. A's la..
ALL YOU NEED. is to not get big people
TO SIT ON YOU LITTLE MAN!~~

( i have a hunch, but exposing you would be a little embarassing to your feeble mind...
youd prolly go and sit in your little corner, were a hat that says Im a dum dum dummy, and suck your thumb while rolling up and down, squeaking out little words which go like *I'm so blessed to not be sat on*)

SO,
for your own safety, PLEASE.
jklsdhbvsdoudibo OFF.
NO, its not cause im not man enough to type out vulgar words, but i alrd got some shiathead im my blog alrd nyways.
You can make fun of me, but theres no escaping the truth that YOU WILL DIE, if i sat on you. =D

To the friends i know and love,
thanks for bombing him while im away, saved me some trouble.
And to the Victims of lame Shiat spamming, my arse is free anytime. =)
Fin~

No comments: