Monday, July 14, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

BEST SHOW EVER?
I THINK SO.
Did you notice that the spammer Shiathead is getting worse andworse till he is actually bombing himself,
seeking pity from me (HAHA, ya right), and self-pitying HIMSELF?
MAN, spammers arent what they are nowadays.
.
.
.
.
WELL, besides lifeless, nameless, idiotic, numbnutted, hopeless, helpless, embarassing, unhelpful, lol-less, Potassium-less, Sodium-less, Calcium Carbonate-less, (studying k.. give me a break ) A-less, B-less, C-less, D-less, lifeless (did i alrd say that?) , goners, losers, people who need a hiatus, (in my case, ) small, folky, and has folky underwear, SMALL FOLKY underwear (WELL, my GUESS, at least.. now now people. lets not point fingers or get FOLKY. ANYBODY could have F0LkY underwear...) and well.. just Lifeless.
AHH. nevermind lah. let him degrade himself a while more.
(honestly, its kinda fun to watch XD)
Fin~

No comments: