Sunday, June 15, 2008

Redirected

I was not the best son somebody could have. I'm Fat, (XD) not very bright and have an anger problem. Many people cannot tolerate me at times, even my family members. I was called stupid a few times, more than i can count too. Been called Fatass too, but hey, i call many ppl that too. XD

I i am not a very good sportsman either. Due to my size, i usually fail at many sports. Somehow, i just cant really push myself to any limit because i felt no one was there to catch me when i fall.

In my early days, i was kinda on the anger management side. I couldnt controll my anger, at all. I, you could say, pushed myself away from socializing because i did not want to dissapoint anyone.

As i grew older, my grades started to drop, and i became weaker and weaker in my subjects. HEH, up till now too. This caused me to be a lot more discouraged when i am faced with a problem, because i always thought i wouldnt be able to solve it.

Thing is, i would never look to my father for help.

Cause, he would know just when to help me.

Dad, thank you for helping me change my life, and helped me to never hold my head down when i walk this life.
Fin~

No comments: