Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Babies

I saw a baby milipede on the floor on my way out of my house to buy bread and cheese.yea, i like the bread and cheese.
i slowly go pass it.
Crunch!
Oh crap. The back tire ran over the milipede, crunching it into two. HAHAHAHA. sad.

After that, came hom e and ate ham sandwich. mmm. nice.
then, my sister didnt know where she put remote control. Oh goody.
so, i search for it lor. Search under the sofa all.
Then, i saw a baby cockroach. Kena squashed under the sofa cusion. eww.
sad, very, sad.

Then, i walked to the dining room.
look for the remote control.
there was my mom, sisters.
SMART LA.
the remote control right in font of them. dunno where la kor kor. I put at the sofa there..

I saw something miniscule.
Bent down, look harder.
Eee, baby lizard, flat on the floor.
pffff, so many babies dying.
sorry la, morning post.

No comments: