Saturday, June 7, 2008

Plate Dish Washer

Six People To Tag
...
YEA, only i like tags la..

Cow,
Nik,
Joshua,
Cheyenne,
Sharon,
Take the spot if you want the spot.


Six Things I'm Passionate About
1. God
2. Me =D
3. Compadres
4. Ohana
5. Music
6. Animation.

Six Things I Say Too Often
1. Hi
2. Usually, i dont talk. I just laugh my crap off whenever. =D
3. Dei.
4. What!
5. ok, ya. thanks.
6. BAAAABI. (starting alrd, starting. =D)
.
Six Books I've read(Recently)
Never did read books...

Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
1. There's Nothing - Sean Kingston Ft. Elan from The D.E.Y.
2. Billie Jean - David Cook
3. Breathing - Yellowcard
4. Billie Jean -Micheal Jackson =)
5. Beat It - Fall Out Boy Ft. John Mayer
6.Sensual Seduction - Snoop Dogg XD

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
1. i can never be as black as matthew.
2.I can never be as sakai as joshua.
3. i can never be as sarcastic as nik.
4. I can never be as quick as my sister.
5. i can never be as last minute and still get stuff done as the JADJAD.
6. I am STILL special. (speak the truth.)

Now THAT wasnt so bad..
Theres this Mosquito i tell you ah, bite me so many times, not satisfied.Gonna kill it, and when i do, ill LAUGH. Maniacally.
it better go, or somebody's gonna get a hurt a REAL bad.
Fin~

No comments: