Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ya know what?

i can lose a tummy too.
i can go on a strict diet and lose weight.
i can have an eating disorder and get super thin.
i can do all that but am i?
the answer is no.

because i am more than you think i am.
because i have more dignity.
because i am not you.
because i actually think before i act.
because i love myself.

so please,
don't tell me about you/her/anyone.
don't compare me to you/her/anyone.
don't go on about how one is 'hot' and the other is not.
don't continue living a lie.
don't make me go through this with you/her/anyone.

live your own life and let me live mine.
actually love life coz i love mine.

if you knew this,
hooray for you.
this isn't for you.

if you didn't,
number one: now you do.
number two: yes, i have a lot in my mind that i don't let out.
number three: coz' if i did, you wouldn't like me as much
number four: that's if you actually do like me now itself.


-sam

No comments: