Thursday, August 23, 2007

Linkin Park

I think u all know that Mr. Screamer (Chester Bennington) of Linkin Park lost his voice at one point right? Well...

Minutes To Midnight

If you ask me, i say they made a great comeback; i mean, "What I've Done" was a soundtrack for the greatest movie (for now) Transformers and all...




AUTOBOTS





DICEPTICONS


Dicepticons rock dei...


Anywayz, their album Meteora, had songs he screamed his lungs out... like... "Faint" and so on, so forth...


Meteora

I wonder what tha guy is spraying sumtimes...maybe insects...


My sis says that when he screams now we cant hear the strain of his voice... I dunno... to me he kinda sounds the same...

After word got out that Mr. Screamer's scream has lost its scream, Mr. Mike Shinoda decided to go on out to the music industry with a new band named Fort Minor, with many nice beats and good ol' Mikes ideas.

The Rising Tied

And now they have come back with their album Minutes To Midnight as shown above.

All in all, Linkin Park made a big difference in the music industry...

Well, signing of,

B.I.R.

No comments: