Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prom

My Phone camera not so kau laaa.
Just bear with it man.
Before Trials - Pro

Took this for the fun of it.

K, main attraction.

Prom.

Jing Jie.
Ameera.
HAHAA, Bernard.
Kow.
Hong Xiang.

Three huge ppl, Jon, Hoong Woei, Myself.Pei Nee.
HUAHAHAHA Khai Shern.
Leila.
My Junior, Zhe Lun. These two, Kow and Andy. They really look like Men In Black weh. Chun. I Salute.


-----------------------------------------------------------


During i repeat DURING PMR Trials.

I was sitting near lockers.
I did Some kind of wierd thing on my leg. =D
Cool neeehh... XD!! took it during exam summore. English i think. =D
HAHAHA NOOB TEACHERS. Poyo



-------------------------------------------------



OK.

Before Prom - After Trials.

The Few hours of Crap with my schoolmates.

We found some picture of some dude from the ACMAR MAGAZINE. The Joker. HAHAHA! L!During Lunch, go play basketball Take photo of clouds at the side In the middle of the court with ppl playing. =D

I took this long before i had my own phone, using my friends. Told him to send to me since the beginning of the year. NOW i get it. =)

YUP, Kelly's Got A New Face Ppl.


HAHA we should just update it everyday. everyday a new face. =D Shiroh.Shiwoh. Took me so long to get an Adorable photo like this. =D

No comments: