Thursday, August 7, 2008

8.8.8

STUPID BLOGGER something is wrong with my blog, nothing is on the side! T.T
Oh yay.
What shall i do on the 8th day of the 8th month of the 8th year?!?
Study?
Bah.
that things for losers.
how about emo about nothing?
yea.. yea...
good plan.
erm.
how about do nothing too?
hmm, but i could get bored.
oh well.
Why do we like what we like.
Cause it is pleasing to Our Eyes.
Not others.
-------------------------------------------------------
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red-handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
By myself .
By Myself - Linkin Park
On that note,
ill end in the middle.
Fin~

No comments: