Monday, May 26, 2008

TOAST

First Day Pics Only, cause i used my moms phone to take these.
Then, she din bring charger.
*.*
Lights.
Now You see it.
I.. dont think you do anymore.



LIGHTS, Camera, Negative.
FRAGAPANI.
HUGE I TELL YOU THEIR STUFF
ehehee..
A Mariachi Band
HEY, handsome lately?
Its Beautiful.
LIGHTS...






*when we got back, WITH A CHARGER at home..*



My very own drum set.



The guitar is bigger than the drums man.



HAHAHAHA



And, SOMEBODEYS earphones failed me on the trip..




HAHAHA



My New Guitar.


BUT.. why is it special?


HEHEHE..


The line up.


RIPCURL BABEH.



Oi, its not my sisters holiday onli ok.. Wheee...



Audition..


This is just one story from my bali trip, cause im too lazy to tell ya all.

At Mc Donalds, my sister and my mom went shoppin, so i stay with my dad, and little sistahs in Mc D's.

Natalie: Koh, look.
Me: Wut?
Natalie: The security guys name is HAIRY ASS.
Me: WHAT THE!?
Natalie: NAAA, see yourself!

I Turn to look.

Me:...
Me: CHEH, HERY S. la!
Natalie: OHHH, HAIRY ASS DOT.. *Laughs histerically*
Me: *_*

I DUNNO, but that was hilarious la at that time.
STOOOOOPID sister, so farnay for what.. =)
Fin~

No comments: