Friday, May 30, 2008

Calamari Rings For Breakfast

Watched Superhero Movie.. (k la, all nonsense.The soundtrack is being hounded by me ,k? anybody got it?)
At tuition, same stuf la.
EXCEPT, the teacher very smart came late, 40 mins late.
After that, held back until Sej "exam" only got 20 mins.
WTH?
AHHHH, we ALWAYS do it in 20 mins anyways.

-------------------

Is It very wrong to be a man, and still be sweet to a girl?
i mean, its natural la.
Boy like girl, girl like guy.
Fine.
BUT, being a friend isnt THAT bad, right?

Compliments.
NOT MEANT FOR YOURSELF.

It makes them happy wan you know.
bulk up, man.
Dont tell me that you just expect the girl to like you so much although you barely spare a ringgit for them to buy water?
Maybe, im a little too kind la.
But its not like i had to give.
I wanted too.
ah, im really getting too kind for my own good.


-----------------------

want a SWWEEEETTT song?

There's nothing in this world
There's not another girl that could satisfy my needs
There's nothing in this world
There's not another boy that could make me feel so sweet
Cos me love life's so right
when she hold me so tight, how she kiss me goodnight
Cos he fills up my life
Like the sun, he shines bright
Boy, come with me now

There's Nothing - Sean Kingston Ft. Juelz Santana and Elan of The D.E.Y. (Dei?)
WHAT A SWEET SONG DEI.
Fin~

No comments: