Saturday, March 8, 2008

Birthday Surprises

Birthday surprises are so much fun,
the person gets so spooked sometimes.. haha!!
The Girls in 3S Acmar *ROCK* had a b'day surprise for Sharon
yep, Nightingale.

Had fun la, Watched the news, drank kicap, *yep, i did* heard avril lavigne live on mtv, (she stinks during live shows though..), played winning eleven with Wei Keat, Sharon, and Calvin..
Calvin was my partner in sucking at winning eleven..
I always pass to the outside, and he alwasy ALWAYS get us yellow cards by tackling..
BUDUH..
Sharon and Wei Keat won, and i left them all at the second game's half time.. bet Calvin is dying now..
I want the pictures, gals.. post em up, kay?

I regret a few things, though..
-Didnt watch the news until habis..
-couldnt finish winning eleven..
-came late for the surprise..
-and i think i forgot to wish her, wei..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!!!
so, come. i sing for you an internet song.


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing (eww)
Watch you smile while you are sleeping (haa, no i dont..)
While youre far away dreaming (you always are man..)
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender (i still am everytime i play winning eleven..)
I could stay lost in this moment forever (right..)
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure (okay man, thats true..)

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating (pervert..haha)
And Im wondering what youre dreaming (LMAO)
Wondering if its me youre seeing (hahaha!! i know you do)
Then I kiss your eyes (fulau.. nono.. no way..)
And thank God were together (wei, this is supposed to be for friends wei..)
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever ( no comments..)
Forever and ever (okay..)

I dont want to miss one smile (uh-huh)
I dont want to miss one kiss (uh-huh..)
I just want to be with you ( ==" )
Right here with you, just like this (too much to handle..)
I just want to hold you close (kay..)
Feel your heart so close to mine (yeaa, i mean.. noooo..)
And just stay here in this moment ( mm-hmm.)
For all the rest of time ( BUKIT JELUTONG!)

I dont wanna close my eyes (!?)
I dont want to fall asleep (!?)
Cause Id miss you baby (BABY!? LMAO)
And I dont want to miss a thing (yes..yes..)
Cause even when I dream of you (O.O)
The sweetest dream will never do (okay, too much)
Id still miss you baby (baby..haha)
And I dont want to miss a thing (yes, of course)


I dont wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith
armageddon.. haha!
happy birthday Sharon!!
big smile, k?
=D

p/s: i bet you'll like your pressie.. your wishlist, wat.
CHOCOLATEY..
sorry i couldnt get the HOT pants.. haha..
So Partied-B.I.R.

No comments: