Friday, March 28, 2008

0.o?

Another day at my dads officwe doing nonsense..

------------------

Just finished my schools SPORTS DAY!!!

------------------

I know i might not show it, but i really WANT my house to win, although they sometimes seem impossible to.. haha..

-----------------

Cheyenne is such a great runner.. like siao wan wei, so far apart, fuuu~ catch up. although second, Red is proud Cheyenne =)

----------------

Sharon won the high jump.. THAT, is good shyt man. Good job Sharon, You make red proud.

----------------

Posting this way is so random, it rocks. XD

----------------

Sherwyn remionded me that im getting mroe and more random.. i THINK so far, its ok..

----------------

Yi Sern, Alvin, Wei Keat And Kuan Jon blew away the rest in the 4x4 running crap..
SHEET YOU!! stupid blue house.. HAHAHAHAHA Great job guys X)

----------------

Im still bored, though. Thank God Today i brought my cd to rip to the library.. huuu~

----------------

Officially, i AM GONNA go back to the first class.. problem is, open arms, or sour hatredly?
*i just made up sour-hatredly on teh spot*
*see what sherwyn means about random? XD!)

----------------

I-POD.
B.I.R.
Fin~

No comments: