Tuesday, January 1, 2008

TAG START

a tag should start the day well...

Name 20 people who have blessed your life.(excluding parents)
1.Nik Shim
2.Matthew Tan
3.Joshua Lim
4.Koh Poh Leong
5.Dexter Teh
6.Ezra (-----) (i dunno..haha)
7.David Supramaniam
8.Mike Shinoda (serious role model.. not the foul mouth part..haha)
9.Kok Seong
10.Jonathan Kok

ok.. time for girls..^.^

11.Joyce Shamini XD!!!
12.Janielle Beh
13.Lilian Tang(ZEEEEOMG)
14.Yoke Pei
15.Cynthia
16.Shirlynn Chung
17.Evelyn Chung
18.Sherene Teh
19.Sherwyn Tan (el SWT)
20.Samantha Ong(no parents onli..haha)

if i missed out your names, pls forgive me, its in the morning, im blur, and i wanna play Bleach,and if you arent in the list, just letting you all know that you HAVE changed my life anyhow.

THX.

Now, state one factor how that person blessed you.

1.Nik Shim- he has been a brother to me. that was all i needed.

2.Matthew Tan- givin us laughter on how he says stuff...haha

3.Joshua Lim-being joshua.. the lameness and crap all comes from him.. bongo 1.

4.Koh Poh Leong-for helpin me in my drawings that now i use the sausage man before i draw actions... and also be a BIG bro to me to look out for me.. thx a ton man.

5.Dexter Teh-theres nothin left to say about him. he brought me through 5 years ago.. bring
back the favor.

6.Ezra-for being a great master to his very ownshappy meowin dog..^^

7.David Supramaniam- for being patient for my arise on playing the bass.. thx for nvr givin up on me. XD

8.Mike Shinoda- besides the foul mouth stuff...mike shinoda has a very powerful dream, he never gave up. for that, kudos man.

9.Kok Seong-for being a recent brother for me to get back on the right path. thx a ton.

10.Jonathan Kok-for helping me play bass in fellowship hall when i didnt know how to play.. thx for teachin me.

11.Joyce Shamini-hai.. no words to express la.. the great installment in my life.. Joyce Shamini.

12.Janielle Beh-being a lovely group ldr and helping me to step up my game on the last day of camp--- besides being great and lovely and all..lol!

13.Lilian Tang-HAHAHHA.. she is her.her is she. HERSHEY. lol..thx for the hugs in need, Lilian.

14.Yoke Pei-for showing me that i missed my classmates by her blog posts..hahaha

15.Cynthia-for being cheeky...she is just cynthia la... nth can change that

16.Shirlynn Chung-for makin me feel confident in song leading

17.Evelyn Chung-haha.. for being cute! if you look at her, then you puulll her cheeks right, hahaha.. funny sial la..

18.Sherene Teh- for helping me thru youth and my daily walk

19.Sherwyn Tan- for complimenting my blog (besides lilian again.haha) ALL THE TIME.. love it.

20.Samantha Ong-haaa..there are no words to express how much i love my sister right about now.

She has protected me from myself. she has been my role model for life.

MIKE SHINODA AND MIKA CANT BEAT HER!!

LOL!!!
so..thats all 20..

tag 20 people so that you can bless them with a tag.
im too lazy to tell 20 ppls names ok...
the twenty ppl who blessed me, i bless you guys back with a tag la.
i say,
isnt it a wonderful day to rule the world?

No comments: