Tuesday, January 22, 2008

flabergasp!

FLABERGASP!


thats what my tuition teacher said..
we answered his question..
ok not we, THEY, cause IM too good in science this year..no idea why..

so they answered wrongly i guess,
then my teacher LITERALLY SAID,



FLABER!! *gasp*
so he said flaber and gasped...!?

WHAT THE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

lately, ive been into these old songs..
HEAL THE WORLD,
MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE...



HAHAH!!!!
JUST BEAT IT!
HEEEEEEYYYYY YYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!

but, the sweetest songs are found in the oldies..
Loving you, is easy cause your beautiful..



then again, the nonsense are also there..
I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!
bla bla bla bla!
haha!!

yesterday was my sisters birthday partay..
tons of food and crap to go around..
i guess she'll blog bout it herself..well then,happy hari 'thaipusam'. (forgive me if its spelt wrong)



thx to Poh Leong for photoshoping it to make me look BLACKER...hahaha!!!

and to Joshua Lim SaKai for taking the photos which werent soo black..hahah!!

have a good day ppl..

B.I.R.

No comments: