Monday, November 26, 2007

redirected deepness

bryan asked me why i did not continue with the post.
why? coz i wanted to vent all my thoughts out in another blog.
one that has been hidden from the world.
after all, people who read this are more of his friends.
but i'm gonna just post this up.
it might get long and draggy.
i am going to say that now.
so, if you are here for bryan's stuff, son't continue reading.
unless you wanna know what i'm made of,

warning: this may scare you.
i cannot stand a few things.
here is the best part, i know people who are those things.
i cannot stand liars and i know for a fact A is one.
i cannot stand people who backstab others and i know for a fact B is one.
i'm gonna skip the A,B and C-ing the bolding of one alphabet and colouring it is far to tedious for me right now. i'll just use the term 'YOU' for all the people i'm refering to.
no, i am not lazy. i just do not want to do that right now.
wait, about me doing things, i don't want to do anything for YOU anymore. i have tried and crap coz i have a conscience and i end up telling you whatever i have tried my hardest not to. and crap my conscience for making me help YOU.
in fact, my conscience is not the worst of my GOOD traits. i am a person who gives others 'the benifit of the doubt'. if you are laughing or rolling your eyes, ask someone close to me. ask u-mae. (sorry i had to bring your name into this. but i dunno who else i amclose and open to.) anyways, i DO have that habit of going "give him/her a chance lah". this screwed me BIG time. is it my fault i have trouble opening up now? no, i don't think it is my fault. i honestly think it is YOURS. to me, you are now officially not anymore important than PISS. yes, that liquid which I FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET.
back to liars, i cannot stand them. i will not continue further but here is a warning. the next person who lies to me about something which 'I' feel is a big deal,
YOU WILL BE SCREWED.
one way or another, you will be. i will personally see to it.
i think YOU dance like a desperate w***e.
i really do. but i don't really care. i just wanted to get that off my chest.
i thought i lost my sarcasm. too bad for YOU coz i found it.
miss wanna-be. yeap, i'm talking to YOU. why are you trying so hard to be something that you may be then again, you may not be. GROW UP don't just GROW OLD.
i personally don't see the point in flirting like there is no tomorrow. i really don't. maybe you don't know that you're doing it. i have always found that reason to be BULLSHIT but then again, maybe you don't. SHIT. i'm giving YOU the benefit of the doubt. again. and as usual.

even after i said i would stop.
I VOW TO BE ME
even if that means giving people the benefit of the doubt and hurting myself. but being ME also means sarcasm when i get angry or me secluding myself.
i am gonna say this now and accept it.
'i don't have EMO moments. there are only times when i am EMOTIONAL.'
the word emo is FAR too overrated for me.
it can mean sad to just being pathetic.
i am neither.
i am just being in touch with my inner feelings.
so, before i end this, i warn all young and old.
i am still ME.
i always will be.
i KNOW i will never be someone i am not.
so love me or hate me,
YOU do not have a freaking choice.
so, live with it.
GET A LIFE - coz i'm done pitying that YOU don't have one.

-sam

No comments: