Friday, November 30, 2007

LOL-ness




KIDDIIEESSS!!!!!






LOL!!






ill miss them la... JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!! STOLEN FROM AUBREY...






haha... kids kids kids.... so immature and cute...






wait wait... take a look at this girl... she calls me FATTYCAT WEI...






wait wait...








OHMIGOODYNESS-SES-NESS!!!!!





I AM SO MAD THAT I CANT WHACK HER NICELY LA!!!



Lookeee!!! she is too cute... JOANNE... i wanna whack u la!!! yet i wanna smack u!!! yet i wan u TO CALL ME FATTYCAT THEN I HUG U!!!! AHHH!!!!





so cute no??



wait... watch some nonsense...





then comes in the sakai face!!!!







then comes in the kiddies!!!







devils... then comes in the cute JOANNE!!! LOL so cute laaa!!!! I CANT HELP THEM LAAA!!! COME BACK NEXT YEAR OK!?!? GAH!!




then... i come in.. then they shall follow me...



wheeee~~~~



I LOVE VBS LA WEHHH!!!!! haahahhahahaahahahha lol!!! ILL MISSS U KIDDIES AND JOANNE!!!!



comin up soooonnn (when lilian gets her usb fixed) is my Gerard Way comparison... haha.. HURRY UP LA LILIAN!!!



see la... just u wait and see la usb ppl!!! ill get u all... GAH!!!~~~



signing off...



B.I.R.

No comments: