Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Dinners

hahaha... arent family dinners just funny sometimes??

I'm sure you all get what i mean, like... a lot of crap can happen in during a family dinner...

Anywayz, mine is full of crap...

J= Janelle (my sister)
M=Mummy (my...mom la!)
S & B= Me and Sam

J: Mammy, i got stomach ache...

M: oh... ok la then...

J: no its very pain!!!

S & B: Oh..ok la then. People with stomach ache cannot eat ice cream wan you noe...

M= Ya la... cannot eat wan...

( Felling her plan failed...)

J: No, the stomach pain is not in the stomach!!

S & B: (LAUGHTER!!!!)

M: Nevermind la then... i dont eat the ice cream la... i feel too full and fat to eat it...

S & B: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: wat?? your ears got problem la...


I hope your family dinner is this fun... ^^

B.I.R.

No comments: